- The magical discovery tour
- The 4Ds of daily personal improvement
- What has a sound mixing desk got to do with the consequences of messaging?
- What is strategy coaching?
- Creating a Coaching Culture (Resource)
- Walking Coaching – An opportunity for breakthrough
- The train and the MVP
- Return on Investment for Coaching (The ROI debate)
- Pushing through personal and challenging boundaries
- Innovation and when is the elephant getting too heavy?
Employee Motivation: Elements of Greatness
Recommendations for Wheresmylunch
I worked with Simon on research he was carrying out into the RoI which accrue from coaching. The work was ground breaking and of exceptional quality and we are now writing this up for publication. I am quite sure that when the results become public, he will be even more well known for his outstanding abilities as a thoughtful, experienced practitioner — Prof Patrick Tissington BSc PhD FCIPD CPsychol FHEA – Professor of Organizational Psychology and Assistant Dean at Birkbeck, University of London