- There is comfort zone and then there is comfort zone
- A suggestion or 3 to reduce your emails.
- How to get rid of noise in the head and make sense of it.
- For coaches : A new way to log your hours
- Coaching in the Professions
- The Coach Zone and the best use of your time!
- The magical discovery tour
- The 4Ds of daily personal improvement
- What has a sound mixing desk got to do with the consequences of messaging?
- What is strategy coaching?
No upcoming events.
Employee Motivation: Elements of Greatness
Recommendations for Wheresmylunch
I worked with Simon on research he was carrying out into the RoI which accrue from coaching. The work was ground breaking and of exceptional quality and we are now writing this up for publication. I am quite sure that when the results become public, he will be even more well known for his outstanding abilities as a thoughtful, experienced practitioner — Prof Patrick Tissington BSc PhD FCIPD CPsychol FHEA – Professor of Organizational Psychology and Assistant Dean at Birkbeck, University of London