Want us to contact you?
- 7 quick suggestions to escape the procrastination trap
- 5 things to think about when working with a dysfunctional team
- Your Lifeplan
- Are you confuddled by complexity?
- Their inner strength.
- There is comfort zone and then there is comfort zone
- A suggestion or 3 to reduce your emails.
- How to get rid of noise in the head and make sense of it.
- For coaches : A new way to log your hours
- Coaching in the Professions
Entrepreneurs and Innovation
What our clients say
I worked with Simon over a number of months during 2012 as part of my continuous development. Each session with Simon was thoroughly enjoyable, he’s a very calm, affable and knowledgeable coach that puts you at ease and draws out the best.
I have learnt a lot about myself and how I can put that to best use in my professional and home life.
I strongly recommend working with Simon if you want to re-set your direction or understand your strengths and how to use them
Our sister site
If you are a coach, mentor or coaching supervisor then head over to our sister site The Coach Zone for support, tips and opportunities.